Sunday, April 20, 2008

Naina Dhaliwal



Naina Dhaliwal, got her sizzling photo shoot for Dand, after that Naina Won the miss India 2004 and she get notice in "Ghandi Se Pehle Gandhi'. But while she's all set to explode on the silver screen, this hot married woman has another matter to take care of. Naina went to Palm Springs, California to represent India at the Mrs. Globe 2004 contest. Naina went on to play what she describes as 'second lead' in Himanshu Mallik-Meghna Naidu starrer Jackpot. Although she's looking forward to sign a spooky thriller with Ramsay Brothers, her greatest expectations lie with Iqbal Durrani's (of Phool Aur Kaante fame)

Naina Dhaliwal says:
"Even when I was a successful model in Delhi, I wanted to make it big in films. I was cast opposite Himanshu in Jackpot. In the film I am his rich neighbour who gets murdered. I have also done guest appearances in Amavas and Madhoshi. Gandhi Se Pehle Gandhi will be my first big break,"



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home